CrediVia is seeking highly motivated individuals to join its newly created development centre in Pune, India as part of company’s expansion plans. The Pune location is expected to be operational by December 2018. The successful candidate will be part of a growing team with sharp individuals having diverse backgrounds, operating in a fast-paced and challenging team-based environment.
About CrediVia Inc., USA
CrediVia is a cloud-based platform that directly connects hospitality lenders and borrowers. Its online marketplace has reworked loan applications to be simple, efficient, and transparent for both parties – without sacrificing the integrity or quality of the hotel lending process. Borrowers and Lenders trust CrediVia to effectively capture accurate and complete data, and leverage that data to match them based on their potential for mutual success. The platform’s robust reporting and analytics capabilities utilize key financial metrics to evaluate a borrower’s credit risk profile and deliver actionable insights to lenders. CrediVia becomes the return source for borrowers seeking new financing; lenders equally rely on it to source qualified leads specific to their lending criteria.
- Minimum of 5+ years of proven and progressive total development and delivery experience with Java/JEE.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated development experience in Spring framework including Springboot, Spring Security, and Spring DAO.
- B.E./ B.Tech from any of these colleges only - IIT/NIT/BHU/BITS/ISM/COEP.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with product team to design/architect, develop and maintain progressive web-based applications.
- Translating product requirements into Java (Spring based) back-end that has high level of quality, stability and re-usability.
- Ensure that new code written conforms to existing guidelines and quality practices.
Technical Skills Required
- Hands-on experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built applications using JEE, Spring and Java based technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented development including strong knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience with relational databases, ORM frameworks including writing SQL queries, database optimization and tuning.
- Experience with continuous build and Integration tools like Jenkins/Hudson.
- Experience in build tools/deploy/cloud infrastructure on AWS.
This JOB is for you
- If you are a start-up enthusiast and thrive to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- If you are results-oriented and believe in Build Fast, Break Fast and Mend Fast environment.
- If you learn and prototype new technologies for your own amusement.
- Above all, you are a team player and thrive in a challenging environment.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.