CrediVia is seeking highly motivated individuals to join its newly created development centre in Pune, India as part of company’s expansion plans. The Pune location is expected to be operational by December 2018. The successful candidate will be part of a growing team with sharp individuals having diverse backgrounds, operating in a fast-paced and challenging team-based environment.
About CrediVia Inc., USA
CrediVia is a cloud-based platform that directly connects hospitality lenders and borrowers. Its online marketplace has reworked loan applications to be simple, efficient, and transparent for both parties – without sacrificing the integrity or quality of the hotel lending process. Borrowers and Lenders trust CrediVia to effectively capture accurate and complete data, and leverage that data to match them based on their potential for mutual success. The platform’s robust reporting and analytics capabilities utilize key financial metrics to evaluate a borrower’s credit risk profile and deliver actionable insights to lenders. CrediVia becomes the return source for borrowers seeking new financing; lenders equally rely on it to source qualified leads specific to their lending criteria.
- 3-5 years of proven and progressive experience in cloud infrastructure setup primarily in AWS.
- At least 3 years of demonstrated development experience in Spring framework including Springboot, Spring Security, and Spring DAO.
- B.E./ B.Tech from any of these colleges only - IIT/NIT/BHU/BITS/ISM/COEP.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage and monitor production, test, and dev environments on AWS.
- Collaborating with product team to make the platform more scalable, reliable, predictable, manageable, and cost-efficient.
- Automate build and deployment of our applications.
Technical Skills Required
- Hands-on experience with AWS offerings like EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, EBS.
- Deep working knowledge of networking, database, virtualization technologies, and OS server configuration.
- Experience in shell/python scripting.
- Experience on setting up CI tools such as Jenkins and use code coverage tools like SonarQube.
- Experience with at least one configuration management and automation tools like Ansible, Puppet, Terraform and Chef.
- Experience in setting up services with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with server monitoring tools and application monitoring tools.
- Understand AWS pricing and CPU utilization.
This JOB is for you
- If you are a start-up enthusiast and thrive to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- If you are results-oriented and believe in Build Fast, Break Fast and Mend Fast environment.
- If you learn and prototype new technologies for your own amusement.
- Above all, you are a team player and thrive in a challenging environment.
To apply, please email resume to email@example.com.