CrediVia is seeking an aggressive team player who will specializes in the development and administration of institutional/corporate partnerships and the identification and cultivation of new client relationships for CMBS Loan Origination. Role is based in Raleigh, NC.
Business Development Officer, Institutional & Corporate Partnerships
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a business development role in commercial real estate finance, client development and relationship management.
- Relevant CRE asset class knowledge is also required.
- Experience & well established contacts with CMBS lenders and life insurance companies.
- Ability to travel is a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and represent the Company in a professional manner.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling.
- Proven track recorded in meeting and exceeding annual goals.
- Exceptional attention to detail, placing a high priority on accuracy and organization.
- Problem solver with ability to research solutions and suggest resolutions.
- Highly motivated with the ability to set priorities, multi-task and monitor own workload to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Experience developing executive relationships internally and externally.
- Takes initiative, proactive and has a strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated experience working in a startup environment.
- Highly proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM platforms.
We offer a competitive benefits package in a professional yet relaxed work environment. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience and skills.
To apply, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.