CrediVia is seeking highly motivated individuals to join its newly created development centre in Pune, India as part of company’s expansion plans. The Pune location is expected to be operational by December 2018. The successful candidate will be part of a growing team with sharp individuals having diverse backgrounds, operating in a fast-paced and challenging team-based environment.
About CrediVia Inc., USA
CrediVia is a cloud-based platform that directly connects hospitality lenders and borrowers. Its online marketplace has reworked loan applications to be simple, efficient, and transparent for both parties – without sacrificing the integrity or quality of the hotel lending process. Borrowers and Lenders trust CrediVia to effectively capture accurate and complete data, and leverage that data to match them based on their potential for mutual success. The platform’s robust reporting and analytics capabilities utilize key financial metrics to evaluate a borrower’s credit risk profile and deliver actionable insights to lenders. CrediVia becomes the return source for borrowers seeking new financing; lenders equally rely on it to source qualified leads specific to their lending criteria.
Application Developer (Full Stack)
- At least 1 year of demonstrated experience in AngularJS 2.0 (not Angular 1.0) or above is a must.
- B.E./ B.Tech from any of these colleges only - IIT/NIT/BHU/BITS/ISM/COEP.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborating with product team to design/architect, develop and maintain complex financial enterprise applications.
- Translating product requirements into functional modules, lead development and delivery of module including both front-end and back-end development.
- Translating design mock-ups into AngularJS front-end and Spring Boot based back-end that has high level of quality, stability and re-usability.
- Ensure that functional requirements are correctly interpreted and translated into clear and robust code.
- Ensure that new code written conforms to existing guidelines and quality practices.
- Implement Junit functional testing code as part of ongoing changes.
- Recommend and adhere to best-practices for software development and frameworks where applicable.
Technical Skills Required
- Up-to-date, in depth knowledge of JAVA 7.0 and above HTML5, JS and CSS.
- Experience in Angular 2.0 and above (not Angular 1.0), HTML/CSS3, ES6/ES7 and common front-end tools like Grunt, Bower, Gulp, Babel, Webpack, NPM.
- Experience in design and implementation of complex, custom-built applications using J2EE, Spring and Java based technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented development, Client/Server architecture including strong knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Experience with relational (preferably PostGreSQL) and non-relational databases, ORM frameworks (Hibernate), writing native SQL queries, database optimization and tuning.
- Hands on knowledge of build tools like Gradle/Maven and CI stack.
This JOB is for you
- If you are a start-up enthusiast and thrive to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- If you are results-oriented and believe in Build Fast, Break Fast and Mend Fast environment.
- If you learn and prototype new technologies for your own amusement.
- Above all, you are a team player and thrive in a challenging environment.
To apply, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.